Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
Loewe Opta Planet 52
Ich habe gerade dieses Radio in der Mail, kaufte es auf Ebay. Es ist ein Loewe Opta Planet 52, 8652w. Es scheint in gutem Zustand sein. Es braucht eine neue Netzkabel und eine Sicherung durch Folie ersetzt. Die Folie wird nicht verbrannt, das ist gutes Zeichen. Die Oberfläche hat einige Risse und einige Abplatzungen am Rand. Scheint auf Vollständigkeit. Ich bin glücklich mit ihm. Ich brauche eine schematische finden.

I just got this radio in the mail, bought it on Ebay. It is a Loewe Opta Planet 52, 8652w. It seems to be in good condition. It needs a new power cord, and one fuse has been replaced by foil. The foil is not burned, that's good sign. The finish has some cracks, and some chipping on the edge. Seems to be complete. I am happy with it. I need to find a schematic.

Gruß,
Stephan
Eine schlechte Sache ist die meisten der Rohre haben ihre Markierungen abgewischt. Diejenigen, die ihre Markierungen haben, sind alle Volvo. Es hat eine EL41output Röhre. Ich scheine nicht in der Lage, eine neue Ersatz EL41 finden sein.

One bad thing is most of the tubes have had their markings wiped off. Those that have their markings are all Volvo. It has a EL41output tube. I don't seem to be able to find a new replacement EL41.
Gruß,
Stephan
Hi Steve,

Do you mean "new" like "another" or like "NOS"?
Because a random, working EL41 should be easy to find and even NOS are not too expensive in Ebay - at least not in German Ebay...
Gruß,
Uli
(05.11.2014, 06:44)Uli schrieb: Hi Steve,

Do you mean "new" like "another" or like "NOS"?
Because a random, working EL41 should be easy to find and even NOS are not too expensive in Ebay - at least not in German Ebay...

Uli,
I mean new.The EL34 and others are still made for guitar amps, so there is a good supply. Used and old stock supplies may be unpredictable.
It's just a new tube for me, and I like to plan where I will get parts. There are several old tubes in Ebay.

Uli,
Ich meine new.The EL34 und andere noch für Gitarrenverstärker hergestellt, so gibt es eine gute Versorgung. Gebrauchte und Altbestand Versorgungen können unberechenbar sein.
Es ist nur eine neue Röhre für mich, und Ich mag zu planen, wo ich Teile zu bekommen. Es gibt mehrere alte Rohre in Ebay.
Gruß,
Stephan
... And if you don't manage to find one in the states, we'll be able to help you for sure.
Don't worry Smile
Gruß,
Uli
Hi Steve,
hier der angeforderte Schaltplan.

Wenn alles so einfach wäre, wäre es ziemlich langweilig.

(05.11.2014, 10:00)Gery schrieb: Hi Steve,
hier der angeforderte Schaltplan.

Danke Gery, Jetzt kann ich Kondensatoren bestellen.

Thank you Gery, Now I can order capacitors.
Gruß,
Stephan
Ich nahm das Radio draußen, um den Staub mit Druckluft ausblasen, und fand die ursprüngliche schema unter dem Chassis. Gary ist der schematische du mir gegeben hast leichter zu lesen. Danke.

I took the radio outside to blow the dust out with compressed air, and found the original schematic under the chassis. Gary, the schematic you gave me is easier to read. Thank you.
Gruß,
Stephan
Lucky you Smile
Is the EM4 still working (and shining brightly)? That's the most important (because expensive) tube in this radio.
You got a tubetester?
Anyway, i'm sure the radio wll soon be fine again Smiley20
Gruß,
Uli
(06.11.2014, 01:42)Uli schrieb: Lucky you Smile
Is the EM4 still working (and shining brightly)? That's the most important (because expensive) tube in this radio.
You got a tubetester?

The EM4 is a Valvo tube that is painted red. If looks clear, but the red paint makes it hard to see a lot. I have no tube tester. I wont be ready to apply power for a while.

This should be a fast project, but I won't have time to work on it for a while. There are only about 10 capacitors to replace, and those look to be in good physical condition. This a very simple radio. Good thing my first radio project was a Saba, it makes the rest easy.

Die EM4 ist ein Valvo Röhre, rot lackiert ist. Wenn Blicke klar, aber die rote Farbe macht es schwer, eine Menge zu sehen. Ich habe keine Röhre Tester. Ich werde nicht bereit, die Macht für eine Weile zu beantragen.

Dies sollte eine schnelle Projekt sein, aber ich werde keine Zeit, um darauf eine Weile zu arbeiten. Es gibt nur etwa 10 Kondensatoren ersetzen, und diejenigen schauen, um in guter körperlicher Verfassung sein. Dies ist ein sehr einfaches Radio. Gut, dass mein erstes Radio-Projekt war ein Saba, macht es der Rest einfach.
Gruß,
Stephan
I do have an old EM4 from my Saba. Not real bright, but works.
Ich habe eine alte EM4 von meinem Saba. Nicht wirklich hell, aber funktioniert.
Gruß,
Stephan
Ich ersetzte das Netzkabel, und die offene Sicherung. Applied Macht, zunächst mit dem Transformator auf 250 Volt eingestellt, so dass die Spannung würde 1/2 sein. Kein Rauch oder Funken, und das Licht eingeschaltet war.
Setzen Sie dann den Transformator auf 150 Volt. Bekam einige statische aus dem Lautsprecher. Stellen Sie den Transformator auf 127, und bin Empfangen MW-Stationen. Nichts auf UKW, aber statisch. Auf LW, ich bin immer 2 Stationen, dass ich vermute, gehören auf die UKW-Band. Nichts auf KW. Ich benutze ausschließlich die integrierte Antenne.

Ich werde noch ein paar Kondensatoren aus Sicherheitsgründen ändern.

Die neutrale Stromkabel angeschlossen ist, um Boden auf dieser Funk Chassis. Ich nehme an, es wäre eine gute Idee sein, Netzkabel Boden mit dem Chassis verbinden.

I replaced the power cord, and the open fuse. Applied power, first with the transformer set to 250 volts, so the voltage would be 1/2. No smoke or sparks, and the light was on.
Then set the transformer to 150 volts. Got some static out of the speaker. Set the transformer to 127, and am receiving MW stations. Nothing on UK but static. On LW, I am getting 2 stations, that I suspect belong on the UK band. Nothing on K. I am only using the built in antenna.

I will have to change a few capacitors for safety.

The neutral power wire is connected to chassis ground on this radio. I assume it would be a good idea to connect power cord ground to the chassis.
Gruß,
Stephan
(06.11.2014, 01:42)Uli schrieb: Lucky you Smile
You got a tubetester?

The EM4 is dead.
Die EM4 ist tot.
Gruß,
Stephan
Kw funktioniert. Die Stationen auf LW sind vom Mw Band. UK arbeitet, schwach und verzerrt, aber empfangen. Ich muss einige Kondensatoren und saubere Schaltkontakte ändern.

Kw works. The stations on LW are from the Mw band. UK works, weak and distorted, but receiving. I need to change some capacitors and clean switch contacts.
Gruß,
Stephan
BBC läuft abendlich in meinem Programm. Loewe Opta Bella Luxus mit 1 einem Meter Litze am Gerät.

BBC runs nightly in my program. Loewe Opta Bella Luxury with a 1 meter cables to the device.
Wenn alles so einfach wäre, wäre es ziemlich langweilig.

(11.11.2014, 00:22)Gery schrieb: BBC läuft abendlich in meinem Programm. Loewe Opta Bella Luxus mit 1 einem Meter Litze am Gerät.

Die BBC kommt aber aus Großbrittanien. Steve ist in den USA.... Smile
~~~Es gibt nichts Gutes, außer man tut es (Erich Kästner)~~~
Die einzige, falsche Entscheidung die du treffen kannst ist, keine Entscheidung zu treffen.
Ich bin nicht DICK, ich bin nur zu KLEIN für mein Gewicht  Big Grin
Das erinnert mich, ich muss einen großen Außenantenne zu machen. BBC kann einen Sender auf dieser Seite des Planeten.
That reminds me, I need to make a large outdoor antenna. BBC may have a transmitter on this side of the planet.
Gruß,
Stephan
(10.11.2014, 23:05)uglysteve schrieb: I assume it would be a good idea to connect power cord ground to the chassis.

I'd rather say, it's a good idea to connect nothing at all to the chassis as long as we're talking about powercords! Just leave everything as it is and you'll be fine.
This radio got an autotransformer = no galvanically isolation!
At least, unlike in Germany, where we can plug in powercords in any direction which provides 50% chance to have phase on the chassis, this can't happen to you (as long as all plugs and outlets are ok).
Nevertheless, an isolating transformer would be a better solution. If you have to work on the powered radio, you should always use one.
Please, try not to kill yourself, i'd like to read more from you!

Concerning the EM4 - check if maybe only the filament got disconnected inside the base. Personally, i made quite good experiences with red EM4 - well, might have been just luck.

PS: Wer nicht auf Englisch mitlesen kann, kann meinen Text gern selbst mit Google (oder dem Tool seiner Wahl) übersetzen. Ich poste solche "Sprach-Vergewaltigung" nicht gern...
Gruß,
Uli
(11.11.2014, 02:49)Uli schrieb:
(10.11.2014, 23:05)uglysteve schrieb: I assume it would be a good idea to connect power cord ground to the chassis.

I'd rather say, it's a good idea to connect nothing at all to the chassis as long as we're talking about powercords! Just leave everything as it is and you'll be fine.
This radio got an autotransformer = no galvanically isolation!
At least, unlike in Germany, where we can plug in powercords in any direction which provides 50% chance to have phase on the chassis, this can't happen to you (as long as all plugs and outlets are ok).
Nevertheless, an isolating transformer would be a better solution. If you have to work on the powered radio, you should always use one.
Please, try not to kill yourself, i'd like to read more from you!

Concerning the EM4 - check if maybe only the filament got disconnected inside the base. Personally, i made quite good experiences with red EM4 - well, might have been just luck.

PS: Wer nicht auf Englisch mitlesen kann, kann meinen Text gern selbst mit Google (oder dem Tool seiner Wahl) übersetzen. Ich poste solche "Sprach-Vergewaltigung" nicht gern...

I have a bid on an isolation transformer, on Ebay. At the moment I use a Ground Fault Interrupter outlet to keep me alive.

Ich habe ein Gebot auf einen Trenntransformator, auf Ebay. Im Moment benutze ich einen Fehlerstromschutzschalter Steckdose für mich am Leben zu halten.
Gruß,
Stephan
(11.11.2014, 03:01)uglysteve schrieb: At the moment I use a Ground Fault Interrupter outlet to keep me alive.

Ok, then you can try connecting ground to chassis and see that one "explode" Wink

(NO, not explode ofc - just kidding! It will simply trigger.)

PS concerning transformer: Try to get a variable one - often very useful!
Gruß,
Uli

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Loewe Opta Hellas 3841 W Bernhard HH 44 1.896 18.02.2024, 10:21
Letzter Beitrag: Axel 61
Photo Loewe Opta Lotos Stereo Type 5801 W, Ärger mit Plattenspieler Christian2908 23 3.334 07.01.2024, 18:26
Letzter Beitrag: Christian2908
  Loewe Opta Bella 555W navi 12 840 17.11.2023, 06:05
Letzter Beitrag: Stassfurt
  UKW-Einbaugerät nachrüsten (Loewe-Opta in SABA) audion 8 895 29.07.2023, 00:44
Letzter Beitrag: Juan1
  Loewe-Opta Magnet 735W UKW-Problem paulierwitte 3 751 27.06.2023, 08:25
Letzter Beitrag: paulierwitte

Gehe zu: