Themabewertung:
  • 2 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
Wegaphon S2
(23.03.2016, 12:57)Vagabund schrieb: Carefully with EL85, I think you meant the EF85?

Yes, I do (typo).

(Danke an Jupp @ DRF)

Hello Frank,

the use of the jacks is usually printed on the back cover, if available.
See schematic above, from left to right:
- four grouped jacks are the antenna (aerial) inputs. Horizontally the FM dipole, vertically the AM inputs (upper jack antenna, lower jack earth)
- next right two jacks with the slit in between are the phono (TA = Tonabnehmer = pickup) inputs. Use as Phlipp said.
- next right are two jacks reserved for service purpose (Meßbuchsen), do not use.
- finally two jacks for an external 4-Ohm-Speaker.

The phono cables connected on the antenna jacks as shown on your picture will therefore not work!

Also, are you sure the EF85 is not lit? Please take a look in the dark, it glows only weak. Furthermore this tube is used only in the radio part and has nothing to do with the phono input.

Regards,Eric
Gruß, Eric
(Avatar † 24.07.2018 17:15 --- R.I.P.)

Das Internet macht Kluge klüger und Dumme dümmer.
Ein Haus ohne Katze ist nur ein Haufen Steine.
(23.03.2016, 15:06)tcfkat schrieb: Also, are you sure the EF85 is not lit?
I am very sure, because it is completely missing.... Idea

Thanks again for the great help.
(17.05.2015, 22:20)norbert_w schrieb: .... plus selbstgebasteltes Adapter-Kabel...

Norbert, can you explain me how I can get or make such a cable?
Would be great...
Which cable Frank ??
mit freundlichen grüßen aus Dielfen (Siegerland)
Dietmar
Wenn einer dem anderen hilft ohne daraus Profit schlagen zu wollen dann sind wir auf einem guten Weg
Hello Frank,

please have a look on this website:

http://www.bastel-radio.de/2013/anschlie...hrenradio/
Grüße aus Wassenberg,
Norbert.
kaufst du hier bei Volker Antikradio
mit freundlichen grüßen aus Dielfen (Siegerland)
Dietmar
Wenn einer dem anderen hilft ohne daraus Profit schlagen zu wollen dann sind wir auf einem guten Weg
(24.03.2016, 20:15)Dietmar schrieb: kaufst du hier bei Volker Antikradio

Das sind aber Cinchstecker Dietmar, Frank braucht Bananenstecker auf kleine Klinke.

Das hier wäre das richtige Kabel:

http://shop.antikradio-restored.de/produ...cts_id=271
~~~Es gibt nichts Gutes, außer man tut es (Erich Kästner)~~~
Die einzige, falsche Entscheidung die du treffen kannst ist, keine Entscheidung zu treffen.
Ich bin nicht DICK, ich bin nur zu KLEIN für mein Gewicht  Big Grin
(24.03.2016, 10:43)FrankT schrieb: Norbert, can you explain me how I can get or make such a cable?

Simply connect ground to one plug, the two signal wires are connected to a resistor (+- 10k) each, the other ends ot the two resistors to the second plug. As simple as that Smile
You're welcome
Gruß,
Uli
Wow, exactly what I am looking for. I ordered one at the link Norbert gave.
The Dual Pick-up is connected to the radio, with power cord and 'Bananenstecker' for the sound. I know the sound works (becuase the mp3 player works perfectly with the new connector-cable :-) ), but there is no power coming through to the pick-up. Can I just disconnect the power cord from the radio and plug it in to 230V to see if the pick-up is working when it gets power?
Mit Pick Up meinst Du das Kristall Tonabnehmersystem? Der Tonabnehmer funktioniert völlig unabhängig von der Netzspannung. Der Plattenspieler muss nicht an 220V angeschlossen sein um den Tonabnehmer zu prüfen. Netzstrom benötigt der Plattenspieler nur für den Motor. Du kannst auch einfach den Plattenteller von Hand drehen bei aufgelegtem Tonarm auf der Schallplatte und bei angeschlossenem Radio. Du kannst das Tonabnehmersystem wie folgt testen: Tonabnehmer aus dem Tonarm herausnehmen, die Kontakte reinigen und Prüfkabel an die beiden Kontakt am Tonabnehmer und an die Bananenbuchsen am Radio anschließen. Dann lautstärke am Radio aufdrehen und mit dem Finger über die Nadel streichen. Hörst Du das Streichen laut aus dem Lautsprecher, funktioniert auch das Tonabnehmersystem. Vielleicht genügt es bereits, die Kontakte am Tonabnehmer und am Tonarm zu reinigen.

Schau dazu auch das Bild im Beitrag #27 von Norbert. Da siehst Du die Kontakte, die auch bei Norbert völlig schwarz oxidiert waren.

With Pick Up You mean the crystal pickup? The pickup works completely independent of the mains voltage. The turntable must not be connected to 220V to check the pickup. Power needs of the turntable only for the motor. You can also just the platter manually turn On Hook tonearm on the record and radio attached. You can use the pick-up system test as follows: Remove the cartridge from the tone arm, clean the contacts and connecting the test leads to the two contact at the pickup and the banana jacks on the radio. Then unscrew loudness on radio and swipe over the needle with your finger. Do you hear the loud strike from the speaker, also works the pickup. Perhaps it is sufficient to clean the contacts on the cartridge and the tonearm.

Look to even the image in post # 27 by Norbert. As you can see the contacts that were oxidized completely black.
Die einzige, falsche Entscheidung die du treffen kannst ist, keine Entscheidung zu treffen.
No, I mean the power supply for Plattenspieler as a whole. It does not get power from the connection to the amplifier, so the motor doesn't turn.
Wenn das so ist: Schau mal in Beitrag #19, 1. Bild und #25, 3. Bild. Unter dem braunen Pertinax Dreieck befindet sich ein Quecksilberschalter! Dieser leitet den Strom nur, wenn das Chassis in der waagerechten Position steht. Die Isolierung der stromführenden Kabel am Schalter ist meist zerbröselt und muss erneuert werden. Ebenso muss die mechanische Funktion des Schalters überprüft werden.
Der Schalter schaltet den Strom ein, wenn der Tonarm bis zum Ende nach rechts bewegt wird und ein kleines Knacken zu hören ist.

Und ja, Du kannst die Stromleitung des Plattenspielers auch an eine 220V Steckdose anschließen. Bitte prüfe aber vorher, ob der Plattenspieler auch auf 220V eingestellt ist und nicht auf 110V. Manche Plattenspieler in Musikschränken werden vom Radio Trafo aus mit 110V versorgt! Ich kenne diesen Wegs Muskschrank nicht und weiß daher nicht, wie dort die Anschlüsse sind.

In this case... have al look on post #19, first picture and #25, third picture. Unter the brown triangle pertinax is a mercury switch! It does work in the horizontal position only. The power line insulation is broken most times. So you have to change this lines and then you have to check the mechanical function oft the switch.
The switch is on, if you move the tonearm right, still it stop and make a little noise (clack).

Bad english, but I do my best  Wink

And yes, yo can do it:
Can I just disconnect the power cord from the radio and plug it in to 230V to see if the pick-up is working when it gets power?

But make shure, that the Dual is on 220V switched an not on 110V. Some Driver are conected to a 110V wire on the power transformer from the radio set. I do not know this Wega Musikbox.

Gehe zu: