Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
Röhrenprüfgerät beratung nötig bitte
Hallo,
Ich suche nach einem Rohr Tester, der mit Europa Seitenkontaktbasis P (P8A) Rohre und andere verwendet werden können. Ich habe auch nicht wollen, eine Menge Geld ausgeben, so dass ich habe Lust auf in den USA zu finden. Ist Acorn Basis die gleiche wie die P8A Basis?
Die PRECISION SERIE 612 Tester hat die Acorn Basisanschluss , http://www.ebay.com/itm/201462102113?_tr...EBIDX%3AIT.
Danke,
Stephan

Hi,
I am looking for a tube tester that can be used with Europe side contact base P (P8A) tubes, and others. I also do not want to spend a lot of money, so I would like to find one in the USA. Is the Acorn base the same as the P8A base?
The PRECISION SERIES 612 tester has the Acorn base socket, http://www.ebay.com/itm/201462102113?_tr...EBIDX%3AIT .
Thank you,
Stephan
Gruß,
Stephan
Ich fand die Informationen über den Rohrboden. Die Eichel und der P8A sind unterschiedlich.
I found the information on the tube base. The Acorn and the P8A are different.
Gruß,
Stephan
Hi Steve,

I bought the uTracer Kit from here:

http://www.dos4ever.com/uTracer3/uTracer3_pag0.html

It will work with any tube as long as you can get the base. The kit costs 200 Euros plus shipping. You can order it online from Ronald in the Netherlands. He is extremely helpful should you run into trouble while assembling the kit.

In order to run it you need a PC with an RS232 port and an old 20V power supply e.g. from a discarded Laptop computer.

Regards

Semir
Viele Grüße
Semir
---------------------------------
"Alle sagten: Das geht nicht. Dann kam einer der wußte das nicht, und hat es gemacht."
(Prof. Hilbert Meyer, Uni Oldenburg)
Semir,
Thank you. That looks interesting, they made a good tool. I will think about it. I would need to find a supply of sockets.
Regards,
Stephan

Semir,
Danke. Das sieht interessant, sie ein gutes Instrument gemacht. Ich werde darüber nachdenken. Ich brauchen würde, um eine Versorgung der Steckdosen zu finden.
Grüße,
Stephan
Gruß,
Stephan
Hi Steve,

I've the same µTracer as Semir, as far as you can get the sockets, you can measure nearly all type of tubes, except the 4V 1A filament-types, because the tracer makes the current for filament via PWM. So therefore I bought a voltage regulator with LM2596. Also Magic-Eyes are measureable. All you need is a computer or laptop with RS232 or an adapter RS232-USB, I'm using a laptop with COM-Port, but I saw in the past some with these adapters on a MacBook.
Anyway you can get this board of tracer as standalone only and you have to build all around it by yourself. If you need tips you can get some info's here or pictures and some informations on Ronald Dekkers homepage dos4ever.com

Have fun!
Viele Grüße 
Philipp
The µTracer Looks good, I'm just not sure I want to spend that much money. Here in the USA there are a lot of old testers that can be bought for around $50.
May be I can make an adaptor socket and use one of these. The tubes I want to test are in my VE301GW. Can the µTracer test a tube with a 55 volt filament?

Die μTracer Sieht gut aus, Ich bin nur nicht sicher, ob ich möchte, dass viel Geld ausgeben. Hier in den USA gibt es eine Menge von alten Tester, die für rund 50 $ gekauft werden kann.
Kann sein, ich kann einen Adapter-Buchse sowie die Verwendung einer von ihnen. Die Röhrchen Ich will testen, sind in meinem VE301GW. Kann die μTracer Testen einer Röhre mit einer 55-Volt-Wendel?
Gruß,
Stephan
Hallo,
ich bin nicht vertraut mit dem µTracer-Konzept, habe aber sehr viel Gutes darüber gehört, auch von Experten wie Henning. Einzig wird oft auf Probleme mit der Heizspannungs-Versorgung für ungewöhnliche Röhren hingewiesen.
Warum kann nicht ein kleiner Stelltrafo nur für die Heizung verwendet werden? Das würde Platine und Netzteil des µTracer entlasten.

Hello,
i am not familiar with the µTracer-concept but have heard a lot of good and enthusiastic statements about it, even from experts like Henning. Only problem seems to be the supply for the filament when testing exotic tubes.
Why not use a variable transformer just for the filament. This will also release the µTracer-board and it's PS.

Viele Gruesse,
Best Regards,
Jean
Steve, you can use external supplies to heat the tubes.
Viele Grüße 
Philipp
Steve,

it really depends on your needs. If you are just looking for solution to test whether the emission of a tube is still good a simple tester is probably what you should go for.

The µTracer on the other hand can do a lot more it can plot a wide selection of graphs e.g. anode current vs. grid voltage or anode current vs. anode voltage at a predefined grid voltage. You can, however, also run a quick test mode that will show you how good a tube is on a percentage scale. All you need for that is to input the data of that particular tube from a tube booklet, data sheet or similar.

Another question you might want to think about is whether you want to assemble a kit or get something that works "out of the box". I chose the kit because I enjoy assembling things and because it allows me to gain a better understanding of how things work.

As far as heating supplies are concerned the µTracer can supply up to around 20V or whatever the power supply feeding it can deliver. But the µTracer also allows for an external heating supply to be used such as a variable transformer. In the latter case the external supply is the only limiting factor as far as heating voltages and currents are concerned.

I hope this helps in you decision making process.

Regards

Semir
I wound up buying a Taylor 45c. I paid more than I wanted to. I got competitive.
Ich zog den Kauf einer Taylor 45c. Ich zahlte mehr als ich wollte. Ich bekam wettbewerbsfähig.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Taylor-45C-Roehre...true&rt=nc
Gruß,
Stephan
Hi Stephan,

this item is sold explicitly as untested/defective and needs to be overhauled, according to the seller. You should test the tube tester before you test tubes...

Greetz,
Eric
Gruß, Eric
(Avatar † 24.07.2018 17:15 --- R.I.P.)

Das Internet macht Kluge klüger und Dumme dümmer.
Ein Haus ohne Katze ist nur ein Haufen Steine.
I like the µTracer, I just did not need another project. It looks like a good tool. My VE301 has been sitting on the shelf for months, because I have too many projects. Using a separate power supply for the filament is a good idea. I went and bought the Taylor. It seems to have all the sockets I need for a German radio. I will check the calibration when I get it. I assume I can use precision resistors as dummy loads to check the current measurements.

Ich mag die μTracer, ich hatte einfach nicht ein anderes Projekt benötigen. Es sieht aus wie ein gutes Werkzeug. Meine VE301 hat auf dem Regal sitzt seit Monaten, denn ich habe zu viele Projekte. Die Verwendung einer separaten Stromversorgung für das Filament ist eine gute Idee. Ich ging und kaufte das Taylor. Es scheint, alle Buchsen ich für einen deutschen Radio haben. Ich werde überprüfen Sie die Kalibrierung, wenn ich es bekommen. Ich nehme an, ich kann Präzisionswiderstände als Dummy-Lasten verwenden, um die aktuellen Messwerte zu überprüfen.
Gruß,
Stephan
May be I did not pay too much, This one sold for a lot more.
Kann sein, ich habe nicht zu viel, das diese für viel mehr verkauft zu zahlen.
http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/Taylor-45C-MU...1414070816

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TAYLOR-45C-VAL...7675.l2557
Gruß,
Stephan
Das Rohr Tester heute angekommen. Eine Ecke der Box wurde zerkleinert. Sieht aus wie das Messgerät beschädigt. Es wird nicht Null anzeigen. Ich habe versucht die Kalibrierungsschraube, aber es ist zu weit weg. Ich glaube, ich muss das Messgerät öffnen und auf Beschädigungen. Ich hoffe, ich kann das Messgerät zu reparieren.

The tube tester arrived today. A corner of the box was crushed. Looks like the meter was damaged. It will not indicate zero. I tried the calibration screw, but it is too far off. I think I will need to open the meter and look for damage. I hope I can repair the meter.

.jpg   45c top.JPG (Größe: 485,13 KB / Downloads: 197)
Gruß,
Stephan
Behoben das Messgerät! Gut, dass einer meiner anderen Hobbies ist Uhrmacher. Die Anzeige verfügt über 2 Federn, wie das Haar Frühling in einer Uhr. Das hintere Feder wurde auf einem Pfosten erwischt. Sieht aus wie der Tester Werke. Ich maß eine neue EL34 und die Leitfähigkeit richtig war.
Smiley58
Fixed the meter! Good thing one of my other hobbies is watch repair. The indicator has 2 springs, like the hair spring in a watch. The rear spring was caught on a post. Looks like the tester works. I measured a new EL34, and the conductance was correct.
Gruß,
Stephan
Hi Steve,
great, that you are able to fix the meter. Was the tester especially designed for european tubes? All the old style tube sockets are present, but I miss e.g. sockets of american UX- series.
(25.11.2015, 09:08)scotty schrieb: Hi Steve,
great, that you are able to fix the meter. Was the tester especially designed for european tubes? All the old style tube sockets are present, but I miss e.g. sockets of american UX- series.
Yes Scotty, I bought it because it has the European sockets. It was made in the UK, used by the Munich telephone company.
I could not find an American tester with the European side contact socket.

Ja Scotty, kaufte ich es, weil es die europäischen Steckdosen. Es wurde in Großbritannien hergestellt, von der Münchner Telefongesellschaft verwendet wird.
Ich konnte einen amerikanischen Tester mit der europäischen Seite Kontaktbuchse nicht finden.
Gruß,
Stephan
Ich war auch in der Lage, die gesamte Dokumentation für diese Tester im Internet zu finden.

I was also able to find all the documentation for this tester on the internet.
Gruß,
Stephan

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Selbstbau Röhrenprüfgerät für Bildröhren Morningstar 1 1.286 02.09.2021, 09:17
Letzter Beitrag: MichaelM
  Röhrenprüfgerät neuester Bauart Pitterchen 14 8.197 21.12.2018, 20:58
Letzter Beitrag: Richard
  Selbstbau-Röhrenprüfgerät Rhythmus S1264 5 4.159 10.10.2018, 19:33
Letzter Beitrag: Opa.Wolle †
  Röhrenprüfgerät Sencore TC 162 DAU 5 3.797 02.10.2018, 18:45
Letzter Beitrag: radio-volker
  Röhrenprüfgerät Funke W18 Morningstar 44 18.154 21.08.2017, 17:07
Letzter Beitrag: Morningstar

Gehe zu: