Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Philips Tizian 23TD394A
Video 
Hello!

I finished repairing my Tizian 23TD394A, the faulty flyback transformer and the valve 9 EF183 of FI. Gerrit sent the flyback transformer after changing it. 19 or 21 but finally what the valve the 9. Even I changed all the electrolytic capacitors to one of the sound circuit, Thank you so much for Rolf who posted about it, Gerrit who sent me the flyback and who tried to help me here. I'll try to share some photos, I'm new here so I do not know how to do it.

Here you're another photo.

Here you're another photo.

Hi,

Vera nice tja Thema TV is working again .Well done.

Oliver
Very nice, CRT in very good condition. The only thing left, the pic is a bit noisy....

BR Stefan
(17.03.2019, 00:03)olli0371 schrieb: Hi,

Vera nice tja Thema TV is working  again .Well done.

Oliver
Moin Oliver!
Thanks for your comment. It wasn't easy for me to repair it because I haven't got much experience with such old TV so that I'm very happy to archive it.
Regards,
Jose.
(17.03.2019, 10:57)Klarzeichner schrieb: Very nice, CRT in very good condition. The only thing left, the pic is a bit noisy....

BR Stefan
Moin Stefan!
Thanks for your comment. This TV shouldn't be used more than 5 years for the very good CRT condition, should it?. In fact all valves were the original ones because they were from Valvo manufacturer all. The only valve needed to be changed was the 9 one EF183 because the image showed a vertical wave being impossible to adjust the vertical sync. I'll try to fix the bit noisy pic changing the PC86 & PC88 in the tuner even though the problem could be the indoor antenna I use.
Regards,
Jose.
(17.03.2019, 10:57)Klarzeichner schrieb: Very nice, CRT in very good condition. The only thing left, the pic is a bit noisy....

BR Stefan

Moin Stefan!,
I think even this CRT is almost new, I mean the previous owner of this TV has changed  the original CRT and this CRT has been used little time. You look those photos, the label showing the model  A59-11W doesn't seem to be 55 years old at all. I'll try to show a screen picture without noise tomorrow.
Regards,
Jose.

Here you're another photo of the CRT.

This is definitely the original tube. With its typical 1960ies Valvo label.

Genrally, those Valvo tubes were very good and had a long life.

BR Stefan
(18.03.2019, 11:45)Klarzeichner schrieb: This is definitely the original tube. With its typical 1960ies Valvo label.

BR Stefan
Moin Stefan!,
It's good you recognized this CRT is the original one. Anyway this CRT has got few years of use, it shouldn't be used more than 5 years, I think. Thank you for your comment.
Regards,
Jose.
Hallo Freunde,

dank Eurer Hilfe und Tips ließ sich der Fernseher doch prima wieder instand setzen. Nun hat der Jose' das aber alles hier in der Suchanzeige für den Zeilentrafo geschrieben. ich würde gerne einen separaten Thread dafür veröffentlichen. Ich bin leider der enlischen Sprache nicht so mächtig. Ob bitte einer von Euch ihm das hier mal schreiben könnte und anschließend teile ich diesen Beitrag dann hier? Also vorab Danke für Eure Unterstützung.
Es grüßt Euch aus Peine

Andreas
Nicht nur die Röhren sollen glühen.
(18.03.2019, 14:35)Andreas_P schrieb: Hallo Freunde,

dank Eurer Hilfe und Tips ließ sich der Fernseher doch prima wieder instand setzen. Nun hat der Jose' das aber alles hier in der Suchanzeige für den Zeilentrafo geschrieben. ich würde gerne einen separaten Thread dafür veröffentlichen. Ich bin leider der enlischen Sprache nicht so mächtig. Ob bitte einer von Euch ihm das hier mal schreiben könnte und anschließend teile ich diesen Beitrag dann hier? Also vorab Danke für Eure Unterstützung.
Hallo Andreas,
Sie schreiben hier bitte in deutscher Sprache, ich übersetze Ihren Text danach. Ich hatte anfangs auf Deutsch geschrieben, aber jemand bat mich, auf Englisch zu schreiben, weil die Übersetzungen, die ich von Englisch nach Deutsch machte, nicht sehr gut waren. Vielen Dank für Ihren Kommentar.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Jose.
Hallo Jose,

ach, das paßt doch. Prima! Du hast ja den Zeilentrafo gesucht und gefunden. Nun würde ich gerne Deinen Reparaturbericht als einen extra Thread hier im Forum erscheinen lassen. Da sind ja auch schöne Bilder dabei. Den "Suche-Thread" werde ich dann ins Archiv verschieben.
Es grüßt Euch aus Peine

Andreas
Nicht nur die Röhren sollen glühen.
Jose,

again about the CRT. Those Valvo tubes used to make pictures of this quality even after 10 or 15 years of normal use. They were very durable. I saw many, many of those sets 30, 40 years ago.

The Western German TV sets of the mid-sixties have been used in most cases up to the mid- or late 70ies, then to be replaced by color tv sets. Many of the b/w then got new jobs: they moved to the children's rooms, sleeping rooms etc to have a second TV set in the home. Hence, many of them have been in "second life" use throughout the 80ies.

In the 80ies, you saw these models on the scrapyards. Only few before, only few after.

Regards Stefan
(19.03.2019, 21:38)Klarzeichner schrieb: Jose,

again about the CRT. Those Valvo tubes used to make pictures of this quality even after 10 or 15 years of normal use. They were very durable. I saw many, many of those sets 30, 40 years ago.

The Western German TV sets of the mid-sixties have been used in most cases up to the mid- or late 70ies, then to be replaced by color tv sets. Many of the b/w then got new jobs: they moved to the children's rooms, sleeping rooms etc to have a second TV set in the home. Hence, many of them have been in "second life" use throughout the 80ies.

In the 80ies, you saw these models on the scrapyards. Only few before, only few after.

Regards Stefan

Moin Stefan!,

Thanks for your comment. I haven't got your experience with these sets from the 60s because I'd had only a b/w KL-180 at that time from 1969 in Spain. I remember that TV showed as same quality as my 23TD394A when it was new. It's been used 16 years until 1975 when we gave it to my cousin. At the end of our use it hasn't showed that picture quality at all. It's good to know this CRT can be used for 15 years with the picture quality as new.

Kind regards,
Jose.
(18.03.2019, 11:45)Klarzeichner schrieb: This is definitely the original tube. With its typical 1960ies Valvo label.

BR Stefan

BR Stefan
Hi Stefan,

I've got another Tizian model 23TD392A of the same year as the 23TD394A, both of them have been made in 1964 but the Valvo label of the 23TD392A seems to be older the the 23TD394A. Thanks for your information because I'm learning too much about the German old sets. 

Regards,
Jose.

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

Hello Jose!

Yes and no. Yes, this sticker is the older version, used up to 1963.
No, the two sets are not from the same year.
The 23TD392 is from the production year 1963/64 (selling always lasted from July of one year when new models appeared till June of following year), the 394 is from season 1964/65. So it is one year later/ younger.

B R Stefan
(30.03.2019, 08:55)Klarzeichner schrieb: Hello Jose!

Yes and no. Yes, this sticker is the older version, used up to 1963.
No, the two sets are not from the same year.
The 23TD392 is from the production year 1963/64 (selling always lasted from July of one year when new models appeared till June of following year), the 394 is from season 1964/65. So it is one year later/ younger.

B R Stefan
Moin Stefan!

Thank you so much for your explanation. I believe both TV 23TD392A and 23TD394A have been manufactured in 1964 for the serial number. The 23TD392A has got the number 735939 (later models) and the 23TD394A has got 209845 one (earlier models).

Kind regards,
Jose.

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

Gehe zu: