Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
AKKORD Offenbach U53
Good morning Sirs,
first of all sorry for the English language: I'm Italian and unfortunately I don't speak German.....I've read this interesting thread thanks to Google Translator  Wink
The job performed on this Offenbach is amazing, so I would share with you my troubles with another sample of Offenbach U53 (a friend brought it to me to overhaul).
Really this radio has already been repaired in the past (changing electrolytics, paper capacitors and same resistors), but my friend told me: "it worked for a little time, than...only hum in FM and something (but wrong) in AM". 

From the first check, the voltages on the tubes are OK (approximately 90V on the plates and 70V on the screens) and the tubes are in good condition (tested on my Unaohm GB24 for emission and mutual conductance).
Next step was to check the FM intermediate frequency chain, by injecting a 10,7 MHz signal on the first grid of the first DF91......but the bad surprise was that the signal dies along the way, despite the capacitive trimmers on the filters are adjusted for the maximum (and the tubes and the 5nF "pill" capacitors are good). You can see the situation in the image below (Vpp is for "peak to peak", because I checked the signal step by step with the oscilloscope):

I've a doubt about the working state of the capacitive trimmers.....could someone tell me what's the capacitive range that they have to realize?

But this radio seems a never-ending challenge.............my friend told me that the serviceman (that repaired the radio in the past) had to work a lot on the sliding contacts of the band selector. So  I got so brave, removed the two screws on the chassis and moved the band selector to perform some checks.................and I had a terrible surprise:

With the method described by Toni I removed the sliders and now the mechanics is on the table: I'm going to reproduce (in a manner that I have to imagine) the plastic part that move the slider.

It's sure that this damage is not the cause for the wrong signal on the intermediate frequency chain.....but it's also true that in this condition the radio cannot work!

Any advice about this radio will be very appreciated!  Smile 

Greetings from Roberto (Genova, North of Italy)
Ciao Roberto,
Ti do il benvenuto, ovviamente, puoi scrivere i tuoi post in italiano e poi tradurli in tedesco con Google.
Ho ricevuto il tuo contributo dall'argomento (https://radio-bastler.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=1073)
separato.
Dovresti sempre aprire un nuovo argomento, altrimenti sarà molto confuso.
Sfortunatamente, i rapporti di riparazione vengono sempre scritti durante le presentazioni del dispositivo, il che in realtà non è desiderabile.
È possibile introdurre dispositivi nella sezione, ma per la riparazione è necessario aprire un nuovo argomento nel campo della riparazione.
Divertiti con noi nel forum.

Hallo Roberto,
Ich begrüße dich du kannst natürlich deine Beiträge auf Italienisch schreiben und mit Google dann ins Deutsche übersetzen.
Ich habe deinen Beitrag von dem Thema (https://radio-bastler.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=1073 )
abgetrennt.
Man sollte immer ein neues Thema eröffnen sonst wird es sehr unübersichtlich.
Leider werden bei Gerätevorstellungen immer wieder Reparaturbericht geschrieben was eigentlich nicht erwünscht ist.
Man kann in der Rubrik Geräte vorstellen aber zur Reparatur sollte man ein neues Thema in Bereich Reparatur aufmachen.
Viel Spaß noch bei uns im Forum.
Eine Lüge wird nicht zur Wahrheit, falsches wird nicht richtig und das Böse wird nicht gut, nur weil es von der Mehrheit akzeptiert wird.

Hallo Richard,
danke für die hilfe.
In den nächsten tagen schreibe ich über den fortschritt der arbeit.
Guten tag
Roberto
(01.06.2020, 09:02)multigamma schrieb: Next step was to check the FM intermediate frequency chain, by injecting a 10,7 MHz signal on the first grid of the first DF91......but the bad surprise was that the signal dies along the way,

Did you check the voltages at the DF91 tubes? Might be the lost of amplification is caused by unsufficient voltage. Also the heating?
Heinz
Hallo Heinz,
die spannung ist gut auf alle DF91: rund 90V auf die anode und rund 70V auf die gitter; rund 1,4V die filamente

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Röhrenkofferradio Akkord Transola Lux 59 anton 5 542 19.03.2024, 20:54
Letzter Beitrag: radioharry
  Akkord Transola 58 Jrg55 11 595 17.03.2024, 20:24
Letzter Beitrag: Jrg55
  Akkord Trifels b4s1* 42 11.973 11.02.2021, 13:28
Letzter Beitrag: b4s1*
  Akkord Offenbach U54 - Akkord-Arbeit Teil 5 MaxB 30 8.499 18.04.2020, 15:11
Letzter Beitrag: MaxB
  Akkord Offenbach 52 Bastelbube 27 9.008 10.12.2018, 20:41
Letzter Beitrag: Bastelbube