Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
AEG Geadem 1/2 W
Hi
I bought such a radio in, let's say, restoration condition and I am currently working on it. It will take a lot of work, because the power transformer has been replaced (with non-original - new mounting holes), the filter choke has a break (and I do not know if it is original), a block of capacitors to do (added 2 capacitors, brutally mounted under the chassis, the others to do), the power supply voltage divider is partially defective (it consists of several wires wound on a pimp), one of the coils broken off the mounting ... I will not enumerate everything - I will manage, slowly, to bring it to order (I will disassemble, remove unnecessary holes, paint, repair, assemble and - we will see ;)
However, I have a request - if someone has such a receiver - I need photos and dimensions of the power supply part (transformer and choke).  I've already mentioned that someone replaced it, and I would like to rebuild it properly since I have to disassemble and paint. I searched the web, but there are only few pictures (and, unfortunately, not  connected with the most interesting for me part of the receiver) - so maybe someone on the forum can help. However, I have a request - if someone has such a receiver - I need photos and dimensions of the power supply part (transformer and choke).  I've already mentioned that someone replaced it, and I would like to rebuild it properly since I have to disassemble and paint. I was looking on the net, but there are only few pictures (especially of the most interesting part of the receiver) - so maybe someone from the forum can help.
I'm attaching few pictures to illustrate the scope of work to be done ;)

Hello, I don't know your name, but I translated your text with google ...

Hi
Ich habe so ein Radio im, sagen wir mal, Restaurationszustand gekauft und arbeite gerade daran. Es wird viel Arbeit machen, da der Netztrafo ersetzt wurde (mit nicht original - neuen Befestigungslöchern), die Filterdrossel hat eine Unterbrechung (und ich weiß nicht, ob es original ist), ein Kondensatorblock zu tun ( 2 Kondensatoren hinzugefügt, brutal unter dem Chassis montiert, die anderen zu tun), der Spannungsteiler des Netzteils ist teilweise defekt (er besteht aus mehreren Drähten, die auf einen Zuhälter gewickelt sind), eine der Spulen ist die Halterung abgebrochen ... werde ich nicht alles aufzählen - ich schaffe es langsam, es in Ordnung zu bringen (ich werde zerlegen, unnötige Löcher entfernen, lackieren, reparieren, zusammenbauen und - wir werden sehen Wink
Allerdings habe ich eine Anfrage - falls jemand einen solchen Empfänger hat - benötige ich Fotos und Maße des Netzteilteils (Trafo und Drossel). Ich habe schon erwähnt, dass es jemand ersetzt hat, und ich möchte es richtig umbauen, da ich es zerlegen und lackieren muss. Ich habe im Web gesucht, aber es gibt nur wenige Bilder (und leider nicht mit dem für mich interessantesten Teil des Receivers verbunden) - vielleicht kann ja jemand im Forum helfen. Allerdings habe ich eine Anfrage - falls jemand einen solchen Empfänger hat - benötige ich Fotos und Maße des Netzteilteils (Trafo und Drossel). Ich habe schon erwähnt, dass es jemand ersetzt hat, und ich möchte es richtig umbauen, da ich es zerlegen und lackieren muss. Ich habe im Netz gesucht, aber es gibt nur wenige Bilder (vor allem vom interessantesten Teil des Receivers) - vielleicht kann jemand aus dem Forum helfen.
Ich füge ein paar Bilder bei, um den Umfang der zu erledigenden Arbeiten zu verdeutlichen Wink

Nice greetings

Alfons
"spiga" (is that your name?),

later on, I will take some pictures of my Geadem 1W set and post them here.

Do you already know the information available in RM.org?

Geadem 1W and Geadem "old".

Kind regards, Dietmar
Spiga is my "alias" Wink I'm Henryk.
Thanks for the answer and willness to help. I saw the information at RM, but unfortunately there are any detailed (good enough to measure and/or estimate proportions) photos of the power supply part. As I wrote - I'd like to restore this part and make it as similar to the original look as it's possible.
H.
Dear Henrik,

here a foto from my set which shows the mains transformer. The shape of the iron is quite unusual.

More fotos from my set will be available soon at Radiomuseum.org after the fotos will have been checked by an administrator.

Regards, Dietmar
Thank You
The shape is truly unusual - like wings or open book - will be hard to do. Could you also measure the transformer and choke core ? It'll be really helpful.
Henryk
The mains transformer has a M85 core, and the choke has a M74 core.

Regards, Dietmar
Thanks very, very much
I'm going on a search Wink
Henryk

Gehe zu: