Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
SCHALECO VE301GW
Ich kann ein Boden, der etwas Gutes tun wird keine Verbindung herstellen. Jemand hat alle Masseverbindungen aus dem Boden Anschluss an den Stromkreis und Chassis getrennt. Das ist eines der Dinge, ich muss wieder herzustellen. Ich weiß wirklich nicht, wie es zu tunen. Ich habe das Handbuch, aber noch nicht umgerechnet.

I can't connect a ground that will do any good. Some one has disconnected all ground connections from the ground connection to the circuit and chassis. That is one of the things I will have to restore. I don't really know how to tune it. I have the manual, but have not translated it.
Gruß,
Stephan
Antenna and ground are connected to chassis-ground via capacitors (4nF and 5nF in my schematic). Check/choose these very carefully, in case of dead short you'll have mains on the antenna!
Short introduction to the radio:
Left knob is coupling - for volume and selectivity. Start with this knob turned to the right (full or almost full)
Right knob is self-excitation (hope this is the correct word...). Start with 1/2 to full right position.
Now dial using the middle knob. When the radio starts whistling you probably found a station. Turn the right knob counterclockwise until the whistling stops - you should hear the station.
Now start experimenting - gl Smile

Check out Jogi's pages for more information including wiring-diagram.

German translation: Sorry Leute, zu faul und mag auch nicht das englische in Google eingeben... Habe versucht, eine stümperhafte mini-Bedienungsanleitung zu geben und vor den Koppelkondensatoren zu Antenne/Erde gewarnt. Wenn jemandem in meinem Text grobe Fehler auffallen freue ich mich über eine Richtigstellung.
Gruß,
Uli
(17.06.2015, 02:19)Uli schrieb: Antenna and ground are connected to chassis-ground via capacitors (4nF and 5nF in my schematic). Check/choose these very carefully, in case of dead short you'll have mains on the antenna!
Short introduction to the radio:
Left knob is coupling - for volume and selectivity. Start with this knob turned to the right (full or almost full)
Right knob is self-excitation (hope this is the correct word...). Start with 1/2 to full right position.
Now dial using the middle knob. When the radio starts whistling you probably found a station. Turn the right knob counterclockwise until the whistling stops - you should hear the station.
Now start experimenting - gl Smile

Check out Jogi's pages for more information including wiring-diagram.

German translation: Sorry Leute, zu faul und mag auch nicht das englische in Google eingeben... Habe versucht, eine stümperhafte mini-Bedienungsanleitung zu geben und vor den Koppelkondensatoren zu Antenne/Erde gewarnt. Wenn jemandem in meinem Text grobe Fehler auffallen freue ich mich über eine Richtigstellung.

http://31.201.170.111/nvhr/Volksontvanger_VE301GW.pdf
http://www.nvhr.nl/gfgf/schema.asp?Merk=...mitted=yes

Diese Links haben die schematische, die ich benutze. Ich fand die 5000 cm Kapazität von Pin 11 auf der Spule zu Chassis. Der Masseanschluss 4000 cm Kapazität fehlt. Ich habe einige 3,5 nF Kondensatoren Sicherheit, die möglicherweise funktionieren könnte. Ich denke, der ehemalige Besitzer war es leid, das Ersetzen der Sicherung, als er in der Stromquelle angeschlossen ist rückwärts.

These links have the schematic that I am using. I found the 5000 cm capacitor from pin 11 on the coil to chassis. The ground connector 4000 cm capacitor is missing. I have some 3.5 nF safety capacitors that could possibly work. I guess the former owner was tired of replacing the fuse when he plugged in the power backwards.
Gruß,
Stephan
Yeah, there you got everything you need.
Why does it matter what direction the power is plugged in? Except when using DC where the radio simply won't work in one direction. On AC the only difference is having mains on chassis or not. While this may make some difference for you when touching metal parts, it shouldn't concern the fuse. Well, except you ground the chassis ofc! This is why you ground via the 4nF..

(17.06.2015, 04:15)uglysteve schrieb: Ich dachte neutral sollte auf dem Chassis. Ich dachte, der Boden war auch mit dem Chassis verbunden, ich vergaß, es gab ein Kondensator verbindet.
I was thinking neutral should be on the chassis. I was thinking the ground was also connected to the chassis, I forgot there was a capacitor connecting them

Ofc connecting neutral to the chassis is a good idea from security point of view...
Gruß,
Uli
Ich dachte neutral sollte auf dem Chassis. Ich dachte, der Boden war auch mit dem Chassis verbunden, ich vergaß, es gab ein Kondensator verbindet.
Ich hatte eine falsche Idee in meinem Kopf.

I was thinking neutral should be on the chassis. I was thinking the ground was also connected to the chassis, I forgot there was a capacitor connecting them.
I had a wrong idea in my head.
Gruß,
Stephan
Alles, was ich bekommen ist ein lautes Summen, die sich nicht ändert, wenn ich die Knöpfe. Ich denke, brauchen etwas Arbeit.

All I get is a loud buzz , that doesn't change when I turn the knobs. I think need some work.
Gruß,
Stephan
I think, you have to change all capacitors.
Little correction:
Left Knob: K (Mediumwave) - L (Longwave)
Middle knob: Tuning
Right knob: regeneration control
Viele Grüße, Mark

Radioten aller Länder, vereinigt euch!
Why change capacitors when they are OK?
Rather check the circuit to find the mistakes your predecessors made...
Gruß,
Uli
At first, I would try to check the audio frequence....
Viele Grüße

Franz Bernhard

... und die Radios laufen nicht weg.....
Ich habe über die Schaltung gesucht, um den Zustand zu bestimmen. Einer der 4uF Kondensatoren die Verbindung fehlt. Dieser Kondensator weist mit Modifikation der Schaltung ersetzt worden ist. Die Induktivität zwischen den beiden Kondensatoren 4uF fehlt, dass das Summen erklären kann. Es gibt eine 3k Ohm Widerstand ausgehend von der 4 uF Kondensator an das Gitter des VL1.

Ich glaube, ich brauche, um den fehlenden Induktivität zu finden, dann nehmen Sie es auseinander, und bauen sie wie vorgesehen.

I have been looking over the circuit to determine the condition. One of the 4uF capacitors is missing the connection. This capacitor has been replaced with modification to the circuit. The inductor between the two 4uF capacitors is missing, that may explain the buzz. There is a 3k ohm resistor going from the 4 uF capacitor to the grid of the VL1.

I think I need to find the missing inductor, then take it apart, and rebuild it as designed.

.jpg   Missing.JPG (Größe: 69,52 KB / Downloads: 183)
Ich glaub das ist die Position des fehlenden Induktivität.
I belive this is the location of the missing inductor.

.jpg   Missing inductor.JPG (Größe: 45,71 KB / Downloads: 181)
Diese Seite zeigt die Induktivität.
This page shows the inductor.
http://www.viehl-radio.de/homeda/vegw.html
Gruß,
Stephan
Die Netzdrosse von Karl (Carlos) aus Bayern ist angekommen und hat das Radio wieder zum Leben erweckt.
Danke Karl.

The choke is comming from Karl (Carlos) in Baveria, the radio may come back to life.
Thank you Karl.
Gruß,
Stephan
Great! Smile
Viele Grüße, Mark

Radioten aller Länder, vereinigt euch!
Die Netzdrossel ist heute angekommen. Danke Karl.
Ich werde die Drossel und die Kondensatoren nächste Woche einbauen, wenn ich Zeit habe.

The choke arrived today. Thank you Karl.
I will install it, and capacitors, next week if I have time.
Gruß,
Stephan

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  VE301W Schaleco Stassfurt 11 4.496 12.02.2020, 00:25
Letzter Beitrag: Uli
  VE 301Dyn W Schaleco MIRAG 28 23.641 09.06.2014, 19:41
Letzter Beitrag: MIRAG

Gehe zu: